Full Time in South Scotland
About this job
Subscribe to goTeach. This is an example of how your advert would be displayed.
We are looking for a creative and inspirational Headteacher to lead an exceptional school in Edinburgh. We are looking for a Headteacher who will be able to build on the strengths of our school which is very much part of the community and where academic and extra curricular achievement is the norm.
|Closing date for applications|
|Salary||L15 -L19 (£51,710 - £57,635)|
We are looking for;
* an experienced school leader with exceptional interpersonal skills
* someone looking for a challenge
* a caring individual with a focus on learning
* be able to motivate, manage and inspire staff and pupils to reach their full potential
* be committed to raising attainment within an inclusive environment
* be strongly committed to working in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community
* be energetic and enthusiastic with a vision to develop a successful school
You will be able from the outset to develop the curriculum and build the team for 2011. You will embed the ethos, values and high standards whilst leading the school through a period of growth up to full capacity in 2015. You will have the time and resource to develop and capacity-build staff and students to maximise their individual potential; deliver a creative and enriched curriculum; work alongside families and the local community; and be part of a global community of business, educational and charitable partners. This is an exceptional opportunity to work within a vibrant and lively atmosphere, and a supportive setting.